Perfect for standard paper, light cardstock, vellum, and more, the LightGrip Mat was carefully engineered for a wide range of lightweight materials. As the interface between your material and your Cricut machine, each reusable mat holds your material in place as it's cut, and makes it easy to cleanly remove finished pieces once a cut is complete. Each mat is formulated to ensure the best possible adhesion and the longest possible life. For use with Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® cutting machines.
Keep the clear film cover on the mat when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust.
Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images.
To ensure best performance, use the recommended material types on the mats.
- 1 reusable machine mat 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Use with standard paper, light cardstock, vellum, and more
- Formulated for best possible adhesion and longest life
- For Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® cutting machines
- Now made with water-based paint and adhesive